You are here

Get Answers

Sometimes it's nice to get advice from experts with a lot of letter degrees behind their names, but other times, you just need to hear what another parent (with a M.O.M. behind her name) has done that has worked. You've got questions? These moms have answers.
Ask a Question

what are these whit spots called?

3 answers
4 years ago
I know the spots are due to pregnancy but I can't find what they are called anywhere online. The nurse told me they were due to pregnancy but he did not tell me what they were called and I forgot to ask. Did anyone else get them when they were pregnant?

answers (3)

4 years ago
Are they itchy? I had something called PUPS, it was from too many hormones in my body. They were so itchy and started around the most sensitive skin (my belly, then arms and backs of my hands) I'm not sure if that is the same thing but I hope this helps. You could always call your nurses and they can tell you.
4 years ago
They don't itch. They are mostly on my hands and by my arm pits.
4 years ago
My guess is vitiligo, but there are other possibilities: Lori Day

Vertical Tabs

*DISCLAIMER's Answers are provided by members of our community. While your fellow moms and our editors have plenty of great advice to offer based on their experience, it is not a substitute for professional medical help. Always consult a medical professional when seeking medical advice. All submitted answers are subject to the rules set forth in our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use