10 Things To Do With Your Pre-pregnancy Jeans
1. Hem them and make pants for the baby.
2. Lengthen them and make pants for your husband.
3. Burn them in the backyard, along with those letters from your old boyfriend hidden beneath your underwear that you'd never want your child to find 25 years from now.
4. Donate them to Planned Parenthood for use in a cautionary poster, along with the picture of you, taken the day before you delivered, weighing 182 pounds.
5. Cut them up for burp cloths.
6. If you really want to torture -- or motivate -- yourself, hang them on the refrigerator.
7. Bury them in a time capsule, along with your white silk shirts, your size 34A bras, and that pair of stiletto-heeled slingbacks.
8. Throw darts at them.
9. Save them for your child's teenage years, as proof that you were once cool.
10. Go on, honey -- wear 'em!