A Healthy Fine-tuning
The Challenges: With just five pounds left to lose postbaby, Robert's pretty happy with her body, but she'd like to strengthen her arms and flatten her abs -- plus find ways to manage her after-dinner sugar cravings.
1) A workout that doesn't require a gym, designed by fitness expert Sharon Monplaisir
2) Sweet-tooth soothing strategies from nutrition expert Ellie Krieger
• Wait 20 minutes to give in to a craving.
• Indulge with fruit -- apple slices sprinkled with cinnamon, frozen grapes.
• If you've just got to have the real deal, try Miss Meringue cookies: Four of the triple chocolate chip variety have just 120 calories and 1 1/2 grams of fat! (At grocery stores or missmeringue.com