Makes 4 1/2 dozen cookies
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups graham-cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix the cake mix, melted butter, eggs, and brown sugar in a large bowl with a wooden spoon until blended. Mix in the graham-cracker crumbs and chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
2. Drop by tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until edges are firm and center is just barely set when lightly touched. Cool 1 minute on sheets, then remove cookies with spatula to wire racks to cool completely.
© Sourcebooks, Inc. The Ultimate Cake Mix Cookie Book by Camilla Saulsbury