1. Sweet baby for the iPad lets you add video, photos, and text via fill-in-the-blank questions to create an interactive baby book. Free; sweetbaby.co
2. Printstagram is where Instagram meets the photo album. These mini-books make great keepsakes for documenting birthday parties and holidays. $12 for two 50-photo books; printstagr.am/minibook
3. Kidlee is a social-networking app devoted to baby updates. Keep friends and family looped in on everything from lost teeth to doctor visits. Free; kidlee.com
4. Store all those scribbly masterpieces safely in cyberspace with Art My Kid Made. Snap a photo of the artwork, then show off the finished product on Facebook and Twitter. Free; artmykidmade.com
5. Keepsy converts your Instagram, Facebook, and Flickr feeds into pocket books, albums, or calendars. Starting at $15; keepsy.com
Start an online baby book today!