- Mini frame (you can find 6 mini frames for $1 at most dollar stores, or cut one out of cardboard, or cardstock)
- Craft foam or felt for the ears and teeth
- Craft glue
- A full-face photo of your little silly
What to Do:
To make the ears:
1. Cut a square of felt, fold it in half and cut 2 ear shapes at the same time. Do the same (but a bit smaller) for the pink inner-ear part.
2. Leave a bit of space at the bottom of the ears so you can attach them to the back of the frame.
To make the nose:
1. Cut a little triangle-ish shape of felt to glue the three pom-poms on. Cut a square for the teeth and glue to the bottom of the frame, then glue the pom-pom triangle to the frame, allowing it to float into the open space of the frame. This way, you don’t have to glue the pom-poms directly to the photo in the frame.