Easter Peep Centerpiece Craft
Craft an easy Easter table centerpiece that really makes a statement by surrounding a small vase of flowers with a larger vase filled with Peep Chicks or Bunnies. Plus: See all Easter Peep Recipes, Crafts and Activities
- 1 large glass vase, preferably with a large mouth and a clean, modern shape
- 1 thinner vase that fits inside the large vase with at least 1 inch of room on all sides
- Cut big-blossomed flowers such as Easter lilies, peonies, or hyacinths
- 10 to 20 Peep Chicks or Bunnies per quart of vase volume, any color
1. Fill the smaller vase with a few inches of water. Carefully place the small vase inside the large vase and arrange the cut flowers in the smaller vase.
2. Fill the space between the small vase and the large vase with Peeps, arranging them so that they face outward and hide the smaller vase.
Makes 1 centerpiece