- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry syrup (such as Hershey's)
- 8 M&M's (blue, green or brown)
- Black decorating gel
1. Scoop ice cream into balls and set on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet. Freeze until ready to serve (at least 20 minutes).
2. Place two ice cream balls on each serving plate, an inch apart.
3. Drizzle syrup onto each ball to create a bloodshot effect. Put an M&M (logo facing down) at the center of each and top with a drop of black decorating gel to form a pupil.
Yield: 4 pairs of "eyeballs"
Find more Halloween treats!