Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
1 lb skinless cod fillets
2 Tbs melted butter
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper
2 Tbs reduced-fat mayonnaise
2 Tbs low-fat plain yogurt
2 tsp lemon juice
1 cup coleslaw mix
8 six-inch flour tortillas
4 Tbs mild salsa
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Cut fish into chunks and place in pan. In a bowl, mix butter, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; pour over fish.
3. Put pan in oven and bake 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice. Add coleslaw mix and toss.
5. Remove fish from oven. Spoon 2 tablespoons coleslaw mixture and 1/4 cup fish onto half of each tortilla. Top with 1/2 tablespoon salsa. Fold tortilla over filling and serve warm.
How kids can help: Measure ingredients.
Per serving (2 tacos): 402 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated), 856 mg sodium, 66 mg cholesterol.