Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 2 minutes
Refrigerate: 2 hours
- Two 11-oz bags white chocolate chips
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 3 powder-free latex gloves
- 15 M&Ms or almonds
1. Microwave chips in a bowl on medium power for 75 seconds. Stir until smooth. Stir in green coloring.
2. Drop an M&M or an almond into the bottom of the fingers of each glove. Fold down the end of the glove and, using a funnel, pour the melted white chocolate into each glove, using the end of a wooden spoon to push it through the funnel. Add just enough to fill each finger, pressing the chocolate into the fingers and thumb to work out any air bubbles.
3. Tie the end of the glove or close it with a rubber band. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Carefully peel off glove.