Whether you're in the mood for spooky or silly, our stencils can be your guide -- or your inspiration! Follow the five simple steps below and you'll have the perfect jack-o'lantern to adorn your doorstep.
1. Download and print the pumpkin stencil you want to use.
2. Prepare the pumpkin for carving by cutting out the top hole and gutting the insides.
3. Attach the stencil to the face of the pumpkin with tape. Tape the top first, then the sides, then the bottom.
4. Using a pointed object such as a sharpened pencil, press holes about 1/8 of an inch apart through the design lines on the paper stencil. Press into (but not all the way through) the skin of the pumpkin.
5. Remove the paper stencil. Using a knife or carving saw, follow the dotted lines to cut out the pumpkin face.
See more pumpkin stencils at Halloween Central