Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 eight-inch flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup light cream cheese
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced thin
- 4 large slices baked ham
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
1. Arrange the tortillas on a cutting board. Spread each with about 3 tablespoons cream cheese, then top with cucumber, ham and tomato slices.
2. Roll up each tortilla, pressing down firmly as you go. Place wraps, seam side down, on a cutting board and cut each into 4 sections.
How kids can help: Measure ingredients; assemble wraps.
Per serving: 314 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated), 736 mg sodium, 51 mg cholesterol.
1 package eight-inch flour tortillas
1 package cream cheese
1 small cucumber
1/2 pound baked ham, sliced
2 medium tomatoes