- Recycled container for basket—this is a frosting tub
- White cardstock paper
- Cotton ball
- Scissors, markers
- Glue—glue dots work great
What to Do:
1. Measure your white paper around your container. With your scissors, cut the paper to fit the length around the whole container. Leave a few inches of the paper extra long for the bunny’s ears to point out long.
2. Using glue, attach the paper around the container.
3. Color a bunny face with your markers or crayons.
4. Attach a cotton ball with glue to the back of the container as bunny tail.
5. Fill with fun Easter goodies!
Find lots of fun ideas for Easter this year.