Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 Tbs chunky or smooth peanut butter
- 3 Tbs honey
- 2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 Tbs orange juice
* Bite-size pieces of grilled or sautéed chicken
1. Microwave the peanut butter for about 20 seconds or until it begins to melt. Stir until smooth.
2. Add the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and orange juice to the bowl and mix well. Serve immediately with chicken.
How kids can help: Mix ingredients.
Per serving: 150 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated), 176 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol.