MAKES: 24 cupcakes
PREP TIME: 50 Minutes
START TO FINISH: 1 Hour 50 Minutes
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- ½ teaspoon unsweetened baking cocoa
- 12 miniature pretzel twists, broken in half
1. Make, bake and cool Chocolate Cupcakes as directed in recipe.
2. Make Vanilla Buttercream Frosting as directed in recipe. Measure 2 cups frosting into small bowl; stir in marshmallow creme. Spoon into resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag. Cut tiny hole in one bottom corner of bag. (Reserve remaining frosting for another use.)
3. Pipe 3 small dollops of frosting mixture on top of each cupcake to resemble melted marshmallows. Sprinkle with cocoa. Press pretzel half into side of each cupcake for cup handle.