Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
* 1 Tbs lemon juice
* 1/2 cup light cream
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 2 ripe bananas, sliced thinly, 1 cup mini-marshmallows, and 1 pint raspberries
1. Sprinkle banana slices with lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
2. Spear a couple of marshmallows and a banana slice on a small fork; repeat with other forks. Set aside on a platter. Spear raspberries on other forks and add to the platter.
3. Heat a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the cream and the chocolate chips and reduce heat to low. Stir until chocolate melts and sauce is smooth, about 3 minutes.
4. Transfer the sauce to a bowl and serve with the prepared fruit and marshmallows.
How kids can help: Sprinkle bananas with lemon juice; put food on forks.
Per serving: 249 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated), 15 mg sodium, 13 mg cholesterol.