There's a chocolate kiss hidden inside these treats.
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 8 to 10 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
* 18-oz tube refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
* 24 chocolate kisses, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using about 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie, form dough into a flat shape in the palm of your hand. Place 1 chocolate kiss in the center, and fold up the dough to completely enclose it.
3. Arrange cookies on baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden on the bottom and set on the top. The cookies will flatten slightly as they bake.
4. Remove from the oven and cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes. Remove to racks to finish cooling.
How kids can help: Unwrap chocolate kisses; shape the cookies.