1. Cut the sleeves off a pink sweatshirt; fold in and glue raw edges.
2. Turn sweatshirt inside out and glue Poly-Fil or batting to cover inside, front, and back.
3. Turn sweatshirt right side out. Glue on a tail made from a coiled pink pipe cleaner.
4. Hat: Cut two 7-inch-long triangles from one of the cut-off sleeves and glue them (fleece side out) to a pink knit hat for ears.
5. Snout: Cut an empty toilet paper roll to 1 1/2 inches. Cover tube with a glued-on piece of sleeve (fleece side out). Glue two pink ribbons inside tube (to tie snout on head) and a large pink button on front.
6. Add pink tights and a pink turtleneck.