Pizza Pockets/ Pizza Pockets with Prosciutto and Artichokes
Make it for kids, then tweak it for adults -- and everybody's happy!
PREP: 15 minutes
BAKE: 20 minutes
YIELD: 4 pockets (2 kids', 2 adults')
* Cooking spray
* 13.8-oz. tube refrigerated pizza dough
*1/2 cup marinara sauce
* 1 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella
* 2 tsp grated parmesan
* 1/4 cup thinly sliced marinated artichoke hearts
* 2 slices prosciutto, cut into 1/4-inch strips
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. On a floured surface, roll dough into an 18 x 12-inch rectangle. Cut into four pieces. Spread 2 Tbsp sauce over each piece. Sprinkle with 1⁄4 cup mozzarella and 1⁄2 tsp grated parmesan.
For adults: Place artichokes and prosciutto over two pieces.
3. Fold each piece in half and press edges together. Place on baking sheet, and spray with cooking spray. Bake 20 minutes.
HOW KIDS CAN HELP: Measure and add ingredients; roll dough and top with ingredients.
PER SERVING: kids 359 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated), 996 mg sodium, 11 mg cholesterol; adults 404 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated), 1,330 mg sodium, 23 mg cholesterol