Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
1 cup prepared pumpkin
1 bag (oz) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
3. Cream together shortening, sugar, and egg.
4. Add pumpkin to cream mixture.
5. Bring cream mixture and flour mixture together. Mix well and add chocolate chips.
6. Drop on cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes at 325 degrees.
7. Allow cookies to sit for 2 minutes on cookie sheet before removing them.