1. Dinner, even at the 24-hour dive down the street, is going to taste a lot better than the leftover oatmeal mush and pureed carrots you've been scarfing down.
2. Your honey won't be lying when he says you look cute (as if you ever believed he was turned on by the milk-stained T-shirts you've been wearing these days).
3. You'll get to use your big-girl words. Yay!
4. The sitter has only one tattoo, and the baby's eyesight isn't developed enough yet to make out what it is.
5. You'll be home in no time, and your little sweetie will be safely back in your arms.