Recycled Easter Basket Craft
Make an Easter basket craft using recycled containers and simple art supplies, and use it for a pretty centerpiece for Easter dinner. See more easy Easter crafts for kids!
- Container: oatmeal box, milk carton, or other square or round box that can be cut down.
- Craft foam or Construction Paper
- Glue stick
- Cut off the top part of the container (we used bottom section of an oatmeal container) so that you will have sides & bottom for your basket.
- Cut a piece of foam or paper to fit around your sides of basket.
- Using glue stick, attach foam/paper to sides and let dry.
- Cut a strip for a handle and attach at sides (on inside of container).
- Let dry and then fill for a fun Easter basket.
See more fun crafts at ZiggityZoom.com