Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Glaze
PREP: 5 minutes
ROAST: 30 minutes
What You'll Need:
1/4 cup apricot preserves (or apricot fruit spread)
2 Tbsp country-style Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp dried rosemary, chopped
2 pork tenderloins, 1 lb each
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spritz a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine preserves, mustard, and rosemary in a small bowl.
3. Place tenderloins on baking sheet (leave about 2 inches of space between them); brush each with the apricot mixture.
4. Roast for 30 minutes, or until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 150°F.
5. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes before slicing diagonally.
PER SERVING: 161 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated), 108 mg sodium, 73 mg cholesterol
Quickie-side suggestion: Serve with sauteed zucchini and bowtie pasta tossed with feta and fresh mint.
Ideas for picky eaters: Use the apricot glaze on baked chicken breasts or thighs -- or leave a section of pork naked. Simplify the pasta with good old butter.