You will need:
- Thin sliced white bread, crusts removed
- Soft margarine
- Cream cheese or peanut butter
- Strawberry Jam
- Gently flatten the slices of bread with a rolling pin to make them more pliable.
- Spread with a little margarine and some cream cheese or peanut butter.
- Roll up the sandwiches and make three indentations with a blunt knife to form the finger joints.
- Trim the ends of the fingers into a 'V' shape and stick an almond on to each tip with a little cream cheese to form the nails.
- Now for the gruesome bit—add a dollop of strawberry jam over the end of the finger for the blood!
See more Halloween party snacks.