Test Products for Parenting!
Sign up now for our Mom Tester program, and you could review gear, toys, and gifts for Parenting magazine and Parenting.com
When it comes to the things you buy for your family, road-tested advice from another mom can be crucial. That's why Parenting wants you to be one of our Mom Testers!
When products come up for review, if you're a match, we could contact you with an option to receive stuff to test (and keep, whether we print your review or not, of course!). All we'll ask is that you give us your honest opinion, good or bad. You may also be contacted for mom-related stories to be used in the magazine.
Items we'll need you to test could include:
- Toys and games
- Books, DVDs, CDs, or Video Games
- Health products for babies, toddlers, or kids
- Bath products for baby, toddlers, or kids
- Health and beauty products for Mom
- Gear: strollers, carriers, furniture, items for feeding and diapering, etc.