- 1 (8 to 10-inch) flour tortilla, ideally whole wheat
- 1 to 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 Tbsp sweet potato or carrot baby food
- 2 to 3 Tbsp shredded low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together pizza sauce and baby food.
2. Spread the sauce mixture onto the tortilla (stay 1/2 inch away from the edge).
3. Sprinkle on the cheese, and roll up into a log.
4. Slice and toast immediately, or wrap (unsliced) in plastic and freeze. When ready to eat, remove from freezer, slice into 4-6 pieces and toast for a few minutes until golden brown.
Visit Missy Chase Lapine's website The Sneaky Chef.