The Sneaky Chef: Sweet 'n Sassy Sauce Recipe
Makes about 2 cups of sauce.
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sweet potato baby food
- 1/2 cup carrot baby food
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- Optional extra boost: 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
1. Whisk all ingredients together. Mix in the pineapple chunks if you're using them.
2. Store in your refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Visit Missy Chase Lapine's website The Sneaky Chef.