- Cube tissue box (It's best to choose one with a nice design on it)
- Craft glue
- Paper punch in any fun shapes (Optional: You can find a paper punch at any craft store ranging from $10-$20. They come in many fun shapes and designs.)
- Craft knife
- Marker or pencil for tracing (if needed)
- LED flameless tea light
What to do
Preparing the tissue box:
- Using a craft knife, cut out the bottom of the tissue box, leaving about 1/2 inch at each edge.
- Remove the plastic sheet from the top of the tissue box.
- Using a craft knife, cut out a window in the middle of each side of the tissue box, leaving about 1/2 inch at each edge.
Making the windows
- Trace four windows using the side of the tissue box on the cardstock.
- Using scissors, cut out the four windows.
- Cut out shapes in each window either by using scissors or a paper punch.
Assembling the night light:
- Trim the windows to fit inside each side of the tissue box.
- On the inside of the tissue box, apply glue around the 1/2 inch edge of each side.
- Paste each of the paper windows inside.
- Place your tissue box night light over the LED flameless tea light.
Caution: You should never use a candle with an open flame with these night lights.
Find more cures for a fear of the dark!