You’d probably like your diet to be a bit more varied than raw oysters and cooked tomatoes. Fortunately, previous studies have demonstrated other food-fertility links for men. Here’s what to order if what you’re really hoping for is a new son or daughter.
- Brightly colored fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants.
- Oranges and other citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C, which reduces the risk of damaged sperm.
- Watermelon is a good source of lycopene.
- Pumpkin seeds and baked beans are rich in zinc.
- Lean meat and poultry are rich in L-carnitine, which improves sperm movement.