Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
2 cups marinara sauce
8 no-boil lasagna noodles
1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
12 cooked turkey meatballs, quartered (in refrigerator case in supermarket)
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
4 ice cubes
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spritz center of 4 foil sheets with cooking spray; spread 3 tablespoons sauce over each sprayed area; top each with one lasagna noodle.
2. Spread 1/4 cup ricotta over each noodle; top with 12 quarters of meatball, 3 tablespoons pasta sauce, and another noodle. Spread each carefully with 2 tablespoons sauce; sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella and add an ice cube (it helps cook noodles) to each packet.
3. Seal packets and place on foil-covered baking pan; bake for 30 minutes.
How kids can help: Measure ingredients; assemble packages.
Per serving: 535 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated), 1,267 mg sodium, 99 mg cholesterol.
How to make foil packets
* Use a 12 by 18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil. (If you only have regular foil, double the layers.)
* Place food in center of foil; bring two sides to center and fold them over twice, then fold ends in twice to seal package, allowing room for heat circulation and expansion.
* Place packets seam side up on baking pan (in case of of leaks).
* After cooking, cut slits into packet tops to release steam before opening.