Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
* 1 lb turkey cutlets (in the refrigerated meat section)
* Salt and pepper
* 4 slices (about 2 oz) prosciutto or thin-sliced ham
* 4 slices part-skim mozzarella
* 4 tsp grated parmesan cheese
* 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
* 1 Tbs olive oil
* 1/2 16-oz tube polenta
* 1 large tomato, diced
1. Season cutlets with salt and pepper. Top each with a slice of prosciutto and cheese. Starting at narrowest end, roll up cutlets.
2. Pour bread crumbs into a shallow dish. Dredge roll-ups in crumbs, then place on a microwavable dish, seam side down. Drizzle with olive oil. Cook at 100 percent power for 5 minutes. (If microwave doesn't have a turntable, rotate dish halfway through cooking time.) Roll-ups are done when turkey is no longer pink and cheese is melted.
3. Meanwhile, cut polenta into chunks and add to a saucepan with 2 tablespoons hot water. Cook over medium heat, stirring to break up polenta, for about 2 minutes. Top with tomato.
Per serving: 301 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated), 728 mg sodium, 95 mg cholesterol.