The nation's top experts say yes. Soothe your baby with their groundbreaking advice
Cut through the confusion with our vaccination guide
Your baby's, um, business is a good guide to her health. We tell you the signs
Protect baby's super soft skin from these five rashes
- My 17-month-old daughter still uses a pacifier. I want to wean her off of it but I was told not to, because it can help with teething. Is there any truth to this?
- Find out when you should start feeding your baby solid food.
- Does your baby have down syndrome? Find out which support systems Dr. Sears recommends.
- Find out if your child should receive the RSV shot.
- I have a 3-month-old who is very fitful when we put her down to sleep. We've tried swaddling, which helps to calm her, but she doesn't seem to like being bound so tightly. How can I teach her to fall asleep without swaddling?
- Is Co-Sleeping a SIDS Danger?
- Select a doctor that will fit any parenting style with these tips on researching those in your area and essential questions to ask during the first interview
- With winter comes nasty bugs for babies, including RSV, croup, colds and the flu. Here's how to spot and treat each one
- Birth defects, childhood cancer, and miscarriages have all been linked to the health of a father's sperm. Here's what dads-to-be need to know about the role they play in their unborn children's health
- Everything you need to know about vaccinations, vaccine safety, the flu shot, thimerosol, mercury, autism, vaccine side effects, the MMR and more.
- Does a case of diarrhea call for a trip to the doctor?
- What's a natural way to ease my baby's teething pain?
- Our house is supplied with well water -- is it a good source of flouride?
- After using potty training diapers, my toddler has a yeast infection. Should I stop using them?
- Is it safe to take your 5-month-old swimming in a pool? Get water safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- My 7-month-old always flips onto his tummy in his sleep. Is he in danger of SIDS?
- How many hours a day should my 6-month-old sleep?
- Her sleep cycle may be out of whack -- here's how to set it straight
- Eww, gross! Why does it look like peanut butter? Here's what your baby's poop looks like, and exactly what it means. Plus, check out our favorite...
- Expert tips on calming your fussy baby from the nation's only "colic clinic"