Top 10 Things JD Is Packing In His Carry-On
January 13, 2012
On Monday, JD and I are headed to Disney Aulani. We made a pit-stop at the Disney store this past weekend and JD got a new Cars 2 backpack. So far he’s packing…(Um, I can't believe he's old enough to have his own Carry-On, sob)
1. VTech Innotab It's loaded with enough games, e-books and activities for the 11-hour non-stop flight home. (Pray for me.)
2. Portable DVD Player + headphones (Cars, Cars 2, Toy Story 3 and Alvin and the Chipmunks)
3. Crayola Color Wonder Book and Markers
4. Kindergarten learning workbook. I picked up this one.
5. Cars (I wish we didn’t have to pack them, because they are going to fall off the tray and roll down the plane, but WE HAVE TO PACK THEM.)
6. Learning flashcards
7. Crayons and coloring book/paper. JD drew this pic of us in Hawaii last night at the diner. (Uncle Carlo [Red] is coming, JD = Green and I'm Blue—I look amazing.)
8. Books (JD is a bookworm!)
9. Snacks: Goldfish, Cars pretzels, Clementines, apple slices, cheese sticks, straw sippy cup.
10. Blanky. He’s been to NYC, The Jersey Shore, LA, Florida, The Bahamas and now Hawaii! See pics of JD on his first flight to LAX with Blanky here.
Bonus: I reminded JD’s Pre-K teacher he would be out all next week and she told me she was going to prepare a fun plane packet for him.
Read my single parent travel tips here.
Full disclosure: I do not represent any of the brands noted in this blog. I do stand by the products. JD-tested, mom approved.
Friend me on Facebook & follow me on Twitter @JDSMOM2007 so you can keep up with us next week in Hawaii. Order a copy of my single mom memoir, Rattled! or download it @ iTunes. Check out ChristineCoppa.net for more info.