Time to grab your virtual party hats! The National Education Association is hosting its first ever Back-to-School Twitter Party on Thursday, August 23rd from 9 p.m. EST to 10 p.m. EST. They’ll be chatting on the topic of building successful parent-teacher relationships. NEA Vice President Lily Eskelsen will be quest Tweeting and sharing tips, stories and NEA resources for parents looking to better connect with their children’s educators starting on the very first day of the new school year. Plus, you get to ask questions and share tips with parents just like you!
To join the party:
- Log on to Twitter at www.twitter.com at 9 PM EST on Thursday, August 23. If you don’t have aTwitter account, be sure to sign up in advance of our party.
- Make sure you are following @NEAToday.
- Lily Eskelsen will be Tweeting from the @NEAToday feed.
- On the top, left hand side of your Twitter homepage, go to # Discover tab.
- Enter #B2Schat and you will see the conversation.
- To ask a question or make a comment, make sure to use the #B2Schat hashtag in your Tweet so everyone following along can see.
- If asking a question directly to Lily and NEA, please reply to @NEAToday and use the #B2Schat in your Tweet.