Mother Finds Nose Ring in Daughter's McDonalds Breakfast
December 3, 2012
One Georgia mom found something in her daughter’s McDonald’s food that is definitely not part of any nutritious breakfast.
Frances Rosario took her four-year-old daughter, Nevaeh, into a McDonald’s restaurant and ordered two breakfast burritos. Unwrapping one of the burritos revealed an unpleasant surprise: there was a piece of jewelry sticking out of the sandwich. On closer inspection, the jewelry turned out to be someone’s missing nose ring—and it was mere bites from being swallowed by the little girl.
"My concern was that if something happened and she had swallowed it," the mother said.
Grosser still is the way the restaurant handled the mother's complaint. Rosario attempted to contact McDonald’s management several times, but was reportedly very rudely dismissed. When the miffed mom asked for the phone number for McDonald’s district manager, a restaurant supervisor informed her that information was none of her business.
Would you ever return to a restaurant if this happened to you? Leave a comment and let us know.