Sandwich of the Day: Ham and Egg
September 13, 2012
by Kate Goodin
© Helen Rosner
Eggs and ham are great for breakfast, but they also make a perfect pair in a sandwich, too. Layer sliced deli ham and sliced hand-boiled eggs on the sandwich for a hearty midday boost.
Are you on Twitter? Follow us @parenting and tweet your kid's (or your own!) brown bag lunch.
More Brown Bag Week goodies from our friends at Saveur.com:
- Give your kid's and your packed lunches some gourmet flair with more than 35 delish lunch ideas
- Need a sweet treat for lunches? Pack some of these easy brownies or bar cookies
- Once you've got lunch packed, what's for dinner? This creamy four-cheese mac with Velveeta (yes!) is sure to be a hit—pack leftovers for the next day's lunch
- Try these two-ingredient sandwich combinations we love that inspire our Sandwiches of the Day
- Healthy Packed Lunch Ideas
- A Month's Worth of School Lunch Ideas
- Build a Better Lunch with our Healthy Lunch Maker Tool