I need to lighten the mood around here. Talking about infertility as often as I do can get a little depressing, don’t you think? While I was shopping for ironic tees for Preston on Saturday—shirts that say “Dude” and “Aloha” and all kinds of ridiculous things—I came up with a few of my own, for women going through infertility.
Would you wear any of these? What would yours say?
1. I went through IVF, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.
2. Don't Mess with Me, I'm Going Through Infertility
3. The front: Don’t ask me if I’m done having kids… The back: Unless you want an honest answer.
4. Front: I love kids. Back: I hate ignorant people.
5. I’m not pregnant so don’t ask…
6. Front: I’m not going through menopause… Back: I’m on Lupron.
7. Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman on Injectibles.
8. Front: Duuuude. Back: Infertility Sucks.
9. One and Done
10. Front: I’m Not Depressed… Back: I’m on Clomid.
11. Stop Complaining About Your Annoying Kids
12. I Wish I Were a Teen Mom
13. Shut the F*ck Up About Being Fat & Pregnant
14. My Strange Addiction: Infertility
15. Team Tori Spelling
16. This is What Infertility Looks Like. Any Questions???
17. I Heart My DH
18. I’m infertile. What’s your problem?
19. Front: The No. 1 Thing You Should Never Say to Someone Trying to Conceive. Back: “Just relax, stop thinking about it so much, and it’ll happen.”
20. Baby Not on Board (Yet)
Post your T-shirt ideas below. Who knows, maybe I’ll actually make one and start wearing it.