Tried-and-true recipes for chicken pot pie, mac ’n cheese, and more
With these recipes, it's easy to get supper on the table -- and even easier to clean up!
Eating on your feet just got a little easier with recipes for sweet potato fries, mini-burgers, and more!
Thses meals are an easy way to turn leftovers around while saving money and the dishes
- Give this kid fave a healthy twist with nutritious sweet potatoes
- A week of dinners for the whole crew
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Glaze, Peanut noodles with chicken, and five other easy, delicious kid-friendly meals
- Rice Krispies make a tasty coating for fish, and these finger-sized snacks cook quickly and can be easily cooked from frozen. (Another good coating: crushed cornflakes.)
- The red, yellow, and green of these fruits make for an attractive presentation that will appeal to children, but you can use any combination of fruits that your child particularly enjoys.
- A simple holiday side dish recipe that picky eaters will gobble gobble! down
- If your kids like chicken nuggets, try this version that makes the perfect Thanksgiving side dish
- Use store-bought pumpkin muffins and let your kids have fun transforming them into these fun (and healthy) snacks
- Reindeer-shaped cinnamon rolls that picky eaters will love. Bonus: they're perfect for a holiday breakfast or brunch
- Holiday food for kids for a Christmas breakfast or brunch that's so yummy, even picky eaters will love
- If picky eaters snub their noses at stuffing, bake them into these yummy muffins with a tasty apple twist
- Kids can help by sprinkling the cheese over the pie shell
- Make everyday mornings special with this quick-prep breakfast
- One dish two ways -- brownies for kids, and brownies with pecans and cherries for adults
- This recipe also works well with cream of mushroom soup.
- The familiar taste of ketchup makes the puree undetectable
- Kids, especially picky eaters, love pizza all year round, but this recipe has a fun holiday twist
- Hot dog buns are just right for baby panini, and the deliciously creamy Taleggio cheese in this filling melts beautifully. You could use fontina or mozzarella instead.
- Flour tortillas make an ideal "instant" base -- turning deliciously crisp in the oven. They are perfect for smaller children, who find the slimmer base easier to eat. Sometimes the air bubbles in the tortilla puff up a bit as the pizza bakes -- but they deflate as soon as it comes out of the oven, so don't panic! You can use your favorite tomato sauce recipe or store-bought sauce.
- Even kids love this hearty, healthy soup with a tasty hint of citrus