Salads don't have to be boring! Check out these creative and healthy recipes.
Easy, kid-friendly snacks they can eat with their hands
Guests big and small will love these simple (and simply delicious) recipes for sweet and savory treats
These easy bite-sized snacks and meals are perfect for picky eaters
- Spicy flavors can overwhelm taste buds, so sample as you season
- Kid-friendly fried chicken recipe for picky eaters from the Deen Brothers
- There's lots to love: minimal cooking, fun shapes, bright colors-and delicious cool or at room temperature
- Try this hearty staple with chips and salsa, too.
- Kids will love crunching on this tasty veggie dish
- The fruit in this spinach salad makes it light and refreshing, and a sweet enticement for kids
- Chicken and Fruit Kebabs
- Easy Hard Boiled Egg Snacks - Easy Kid-Friendly Easter Recipes
- Finger food inspiration that's pesticide- and hormone-free
- A refreshing, fruity dip. Serve with chips for an appetizer or a snack, or with grilled chicken or fish -- our kid testers loved it!
- This quick yogurt parfait is a healthy breakfast option for kids, that doubles as a special dessert even the pickiest eater will love
- Kids will love to eat this healthy, wintry holiday sandwich for a yummy lunch, dinner or snack
- These are perfect for small mouths. You could substitute ground chicken for either the veal or pork, or use just one type of ground meat.
- Cranberries and chunks of apples give this holiday staple a tasty kick
- Kids tend to love things with bacon, and these mini tarts -- manageable for small hands -- are no exception. Serve them warm with salad and also cold for lunch boxes or picnics.
- If your child likes crunchy foods, try this nutty tasting, high-protein dish that makes the perfect appetizer, snack or side dish
- Picky eaters rejoice! These healthy, yummy potatoes look like dessert and make a perfect holiday side dish
- These cute cupcakes are manageable mini mouthfuls for little ones. Adding some yogurt and citrus fruit keeps them lovely and moist and gives them a deliciously refreshing flavor. They would be great for birthday parties.
- A healthy "Partridge in a Pear Tree" salad recipe that is super-fun for kids to eat
- White chocolate popcorn with sweet craisins makes the perfect holiday snack for kids that won't spoil Christmas dinner