Salads don't have to be boring! Check out these creative and healthy recipes.
Easy, kid-friendly snacks they can eat with their hands
Guests big and small will love these simple (and simply delicious) recipes for sweet and savory treats
These easy bite-sized snacks and meals are perfect for picky eaters
- If your kids like chicken nuggets, try this version that makes the perfect Thanksgiving side dish
- Use store-bought pumpkin muffins and let your kids have fun transforming them into these fun (and healthy) snacks
- Holiday food for kids for a Christmas breakfast or brunch that's so yummy, even picky eaters will love
- If picky eaters snub their noses at stuffing, bake them into these yummy muffins with a tasty apple twist
- Hot dog buns are just right for baby panini, and the deliciously creamy Taleggio cheese in this filling melts beautifully. You could use fontina or mozzarella instead.
- Marinating the vegetables in a balsamic vinaigrette helps to accentuate their natural sweetness and can make them more appealing to kids. The vegetables are delicious warm, and leftovers are yummy added to tomato pasta sauces or to salads.
- Welsh rarebit is a slightly enriched version of cheese toast -- children will probably enjoy this version of "rabbit."
- Add any cooked vegetables you like, and if you don't have chicken, substitute turkey