+ All Baby Names answers (107)
most popular questions
- im naming it carlie if its a girl but i cant find a middle name to go with it so far i have mariah ava meadow or desireeif its a boy im naming it skyler mason but i cant decide the middle name for a girl
- Originally I wanted to have her middle name be Isabella but her father says it makes it seem like I
- We have one son who is 3. His name is Brady. We already have a girls name picked out but need a bo
- My MIL's name is Donna and we want to use her name as a middle name. Any suggestions for a pretty f
- My husband is dead set on his first name as Mark. Which is his Fathers first name. I cant stand the
- I am thinking of having a little boy named Aidan and I'm just wondering if anybody has a little boy
- I have always loved the name Edward, Eddie for short. But since all the Twilight hype I'm worried pe
- I have a daughter named Legend, I thought it was perfect cuz I didn't think I would ever have a little girl and wanted to give her a powerful name.Now I'm pregnant again and not sure of the sex...my boys have strong simple names but if this is a g
- Aidan is Nadia spelled backwards which is my daughter's name and Elilliana is my mom's name Lillian
- I am really undecided on my babies name. My husband likes Destinee and I like Helena neither of us will compromise? Help me?
- I was thinking about the first and middle names....Alayna Jade....what do you think??
- From classic to quirky, your favorite baby names, and what they say about you.
- today i heard my baby heartbet and it was 150 is that good for my baby.. and i need help for baby na
- I am due in a couple of weeks with my first baby and i am so confused.Im scared that she will hate t
- Does anyone have a middle name to go with it?
- My husband and I are having trouble coming up with a boys name. I just wanted to know if any of you
- My husband's name is Andrew and it is a tradition in his family to name the first son after the fath