Watch helpful videos that show you how to position your baby, how to get him to latch, and more nursing tips.
+ All Breastfeeding answers (119)
most popular questions
- Please help. I am trying to switch my baby girl to formula after 4 months of breastfeeding and she w
- We’ve rounded up some of the best nursing clothing, from breastfeeding tops and bras to dresses, from brands like Milkstars, Japanese Weekend, Glamourmom, Boob, Bravado and more.
- whats the best formula for a newborn
- i am at my wit's end.. my 11 month old has stopped eating for about 4 weeks now. she is being breas
- He is cutting two teeth, could this be to blame? Or is he beginning the weening process? Am I only h
- or should I stick to the rule "never wake a sleeping baby", especially that I am breastfeeding.
- Excerpts from The Babytalk Insider's Guide to Your Baby's First Year: Expert Advice That Tells It Like It Is -- Plus the Secrets That Nobody Else Reveals.
- How to stop weight problems when she's a baby
- Kitty O'Callaghan answer's a reader's question about breastfeeding in public and on-the-go
- Nervous about nursing? Follow these tips for breastfeeding success
- Breastfeeding -- Answers to Moms' Most-Asked Questions
- Dr. Mom busts your top nursing misconceptions
- Instead of being a natural extension of pregnancy, breastfeeding has become a political statement - or a problem. Do moms need this pressure to breastfeed?
- A Babytalk exclusive report on why breastfeeding can be controversial
- Why does my baby always spit up after a feeding?
- My baby has white patches on his tongue and inside his mouth. What could this be?
- Tips on dealing with your baby's natural gas
- My seven-month-old has two bottom teeth and bites everything -- most concerning is that he bites me! My other children didn't get teeth until after they were weaned. He seems to bite when he's in a playful mood, more than just accidental biting. How do I keep him from doing that?