Watch helpful videos that show you how to position your baby, how to get him to latch, and more nursing tips.
+ All Breastfeeding answers (119)
most popular questions
- My 4 month baby gets upset & doesnt want to eat baby cereal/banana or smash bananas. She gets mad sh
- My baby girl is 6 mo old today....for the past couple of weeks her fluid intake has been dwindling.
- she is not eating well what should i do
- I am so frustrated, she wont eat anything all she wants is breastmilk. It doesn't matter what time o
- from formula to milk when is the right time
- Nursing your baby is natural, but it's not always easy. Here's how to avoid common obstacles
- My almost 6 mo old baby girl just will not happily accept her bottle anymore. We only made it 3 wks
- My son is 4 months old and has been very colicy and has reflux. At 3 months I went into the doctors
- How one new mom managed her first day back a the office after maternity leave, and how to stay healthy and happy upon your return to work.
- I have read that this helps breast milk supply.. And was wondering what it is exactly?
- My daughter is 6months old and still being breastfed. She has started having a hard time pooping. I
- My 2 week old is swallowing a lot of air while I feed her, I am wondering if there are feeding posi
- I was told by my WIC provider not to put cereal in the baby's bottle because "they won't realize the
- Ishould be giving her cereal and Sometimes a little bit of gerber apples mixed in her bottle of form
- I tried to introduce solids when my son turned 6 months old. I decided to make my own baby food and
- My son is now 3 months old and he is a big boy and nurses a lot. I have lost the 40lbs I gained when
- Your body changed after giving birth and you are having trouble with sex. Get your sex life back after giving birth with these tips.
- The truth about pregnancy weight gain and losing the pregnancy weight after you've had your baby
- Perfect for breastfeeding moms who want to lose weight
- Debunking myths about getting back in shape