Watch helpful videos that show you how to position your baby, how to get him to latch, and more nursing tips.
+ All Breastfeeding answers (119)
most popular questions
- I was thinking like like at like 10 monthes but i didnt know if that would be to early?
- My Daughter only eats like 4 times a day and she is only 2 weeks old is that normal. I breast-fee
- Breastfeeding Problems and Solutions
- I am 26 weeks, and would like to breastfeed my daughter almost exclusively, with only some supplemen
- My son was born 2 days ago and he is nursing and getting formula if he still appears hungry, but my
- I have been having burning, swollen nipples that shoots sharp pains into the breast tissue. It's ver
- I have never had the desire to "want' to breastfeed therefore I don't think I should be pressured in
- How many ounces should my 5month old be eating? The doc said she can have baby food twice a day now
- I bought the gerber nuk bottles because I heard they are good for breast feeding babies, but I was w
- i plan on breastfeeding but i just have a question..do babys feed every hr or every few hrs like wit
- my ob gyn gave me the newborn plastic bottles that already have formala in it do i heat it up in how
- the doctor changed her formula because she was spitting up and had gas a lot now on the prosobee she
- We have many times to get him to try the sippy cup and he just refuses. We have tried juice, water
- Advice on pumping at work and storing milk, introducing a bottle, and continuing to breastfeed after maternity leave is over.
- Our doctor told us to start our daughter on baby rice cereal at 3 months and if she did well with th
- Yes, you can keep nursing when you return to work!
- When it comes to medical and family benefits, many moms and newborns are being shortchanged. Find out what's wrong with our maternity leave and healthcare system, and how you can fix it.
- Learn about how much weight to gain during pregnancy. Tips on how to loose weight after pregnancy.
- Editor-in-chief Susan Kane fights for breastfeeding rights in Washington