Watch helpful videos that show you how to position your baby, how to get him to latch, and more nursing tips.
+ All Breastfeeding answers (119)
most popular questions
- We have many times to get him to try the sippy cup and he just refuses. We have tried juice, water
- Advice on pumping at work and storing milk, introducing a bottle, and continuing to breastfeed after maternity leave is over.
- Our doctor told us to start our daughter on baby rice cereal at 3 months and if she did well with th
- Yes, you can keep nursing when you return to work!
- When it comes to medical and family benefits, many moms and newborns are being shortchanged. Find out what's wrong with our maternity leave and healthcare system, and how you can fix it.
- Learn about how much weight to gain during pregnancy. Tips on how to loose weight after pregnancy.
- Editor-in-chief Susan Kane fights for breastfeeding rights in Washington
- What you need to know about how your diet affects your breastmilk
- Breastfeeding and nursing can take a toll on your breasts, like cracked, dry nipples and painful milk duct clogs, which can impact the health of your newborn. Nurse and breastfeed a healthy newborn without pain by consulting our tips.
- The real way to prepare for breastfeeding -- it's not by gently rubbing your nipples with a towel!
- Recent research shows your food choices may not predispose your baby to allergies, babies and food allergies, breastfeeding and food allergies
- Free, online nursing resources for moms
- Two good-for-you reasons to give breastfeeding and nursing a try
- 4 quick fixes for common breastfeeding pains
- Mothers who breastfeed lose weight quickly and don't need to be on a strict diet. Learn the right diet to properly nurish your baby while breastfeeding.
- Why DHA is an essential supplement for expectant and breastfeeding moms, and which foods you can eat to get the recommended amounts.
- How to deal with the discomfort of breast engorgement; tips on coping with breast engorgement and discomfort
- The complete guide to loving your life with twins or multiples -- sleeping, nursing, the gear you need and being out and about
- Why it's important to have the help of family and friends during baby's first weeks, and how to stay healthy and strong after you bring your newborn home.