Watch helpful videos that show you how to position your baby, how to get him to latch, and more nursing tips.
+ All Breastfeeding answers (119)
most popular questions
- What you need to know about how your diet affects your breastmilk
- Breastfeeding and nursing can take a toll on your breasts, like cracked, dry nipples and painful milk duct clogs, which can impact the health of your newborn. Nurse and breastfeed a healthy newborn without pain by consulting our tips.
- The real way to prepare for breastfeeding -- it's not by gently rubbing your nipples with a towel!
- Recent research shows your food choices may not predispose your baby to allergies, babies and food allergies, breastfeeding and food allergies
- Free, online nursing resources for moms
- Two good-for-you reasons to give breastfeeding and nursing a try
- 4 quick fixes for common breastfeeding pains
- Mothers who breastfeed lose weight quickly and don't need to be on a strict diet. Learn the right diet to properly nurish your baby while breastfeeding.
- Why DHA is an essential supplement for expectant and breastfeeding moms, and which foods you can eat to get the recommended amounts.
- How to deal with the discomfort of breast engorgement; tips on coping with breast engorgement and discomfort
- The complete guide to loving your life with twins or multiples -- sleeping, nursing, the gear you need and being out and about
- Why it's important to have the help of family and friends during baby's first weeks, and how to stay healthy and strong after you bring your newborn home.
- 5 tips to remember for a healthy c-section recovery, and a surprising fact about cesarean sections and breastfeeding that you should know.
- Medicine safe to take while breastfeeding, safe breastfeeding medicine, prescription drugs and over the counter drugs
- You may be eligible to receive donated breast milk, if you can't nurse. Here's how.
- I'm currently pregnant. I've got quite some time to go still, but have made the decision to breastfe
- baby is 7months 3weeks, mother is pregnant 4 weeks
- I had my nipples pierced but i had taken them out a while ago. does milk come out of that hole? does