Keep your kids safe with revised information from the American Academy of Pediatrics
- The chest clip on the Britax car seat was incorrectly produced which could result in a more brittle chest clip than was intended.
- The safest way for your baby to ride
- The lowdown on air travel safety for your baby
- Age-by-age news to protect your child
- Simple strategies from the American Academy of Pediatrics for keeping kids safe while driving around with mom
- Why your kid needs to use a booster seat, and how to use it correctly
- Make sure your baby's safe: Know if you're using yours correctly
- How to protect your child
- Advice when dealing with friends who want your baby gear. Get expert advice on how to tell your friend you are keeping your baby gear.