Sometimes, it's easier to stick to the tried and true, like chicken pot pie and pancakes!
With these recipes, it's easy to get supper on the table -- and even easier to clean up!
- Make it for kids, then tweak it for adults -- and everybody's happy!
Even the fussiest eaters will dig these easy sandwich recipes from the Deen Brothers
- Picky eaters rejoice! These healthy, yummy potatoes look like dessert and make a perfect holiday side dish
- Even picky eaters like salmon, and this holiday recipe makes it fun to eat and perfect for your Christmas dinner
- Comfort food that will please the whole family
- A much simplified version of a classic comfort food.
- In this colorful spin on a classic comfort food, vegetables get a kid-friendly boost with a topping of melted cheese. Serve with a crisp green salad.
- One meal two ways: Pizza Pockets and Pizza Pockets with Prosciutto and Artichokes
- One dish two ways: Mac'n'Cheese for kids, Mac'n'Cheese with Mushrooms and Red Peppers for adults
- Make everyday mornings special with this quick-prep breakfast
- Kids can help by mixing the batter and spooning jam onto the cakes
- Kids can help by scooping out the yolks and mashing with the mayo and spooning yolks into the whites
- Easy polenta swap: Couscous and rice are great stand-ins
- Kids can help by measuring dry ingredients, mixing ingredients in pie plate, and crimping edges of crust
- Wrap hot dogs in crescent rolls to make a creative, yummy snack
- A week of dinners for the whole crew
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Glaze, Peanut noodles with chicken, and five other easy, delicious kid-friendly meals
- A simple holiday side dish recipe that picky eaters will gobble gobble! down
- If your kids like chicken nuggets, try this version that makes the perfect Thanksgiving side dish
- Use store-bought pumpkin muffins and let your kids have fun transforming them into these fun (and healthy) snacks
- Reindeer-shaped cinnamon rolls that picky eaters will love. Bonus: they're perfect for a holiday breakfast or brunch
- This tasty. kid-friendly Italian recipe is fun to eat and perfect for your holiday dinner