More than 1,000 moms revealed how they really felt about giving birth
+ All Delivery answers (271)
most popular questions
- I have an Ovarian Syst.
- Hi gals.. I am about to be 29 weeks with my first son. My boss has given me off 5 weeks which i am
- i cant sleep my back always hurts im huge is there anyway i can make this less uncomfortable
- My due date has come and gone and the doctors said they wont induce me until I'm at least 10 days pa
- ill be having the baby soon im excited about meeting the baby but scared about labor whats it like
- Hi ladies :) I'm 30 weeks along and a first time mom. I was wondering if there's anything I can do
- iim 32 weeks pregnant.. and i just barely noticed my face started breaking out!! :( is there anythin
- the doctor says my cervix is just starting to open. I was diagnosed last week with tacacardia due to
- how do you know if your going into labor if your water doesn't break or you dont have any bloody dis
- On Friday night I was having contractions 5 min apart. Went to the hospital, turns out my contractio
- My doctor told me to drink a thing of coke and lay in a dark room with no noise and see if she moves
- Ok I went in to the doctor yesterday And was 1 cm dilated and 50 percent effaced.Yay, But unfortunat
- im 37 weeks and feeling nauseous, light headed, been getting very bad headaches everyday. i have als
- Should I take my breast pump to the hospital to pump if the baby has a hard time latching on at firs
- does contractions hurt more or giving birth?
- Im 35 weeks and i had just yelled really loud .. will that hurt my babyy...
- After exercising I get a lot of slighly painful pelvic pressure and back pressure. Is this normal?
- I try to go to sleep at night. But it seems that I cant just settle down and sleep. Im always tossin