+ All Doctors answers (148)
most popular questions
- not nothing i was prgant i not bad. taking pill coming on my peroid not the same not long at all. the last one was 2 days
- this is my second pregnancy and i've never had this much trouble before. i can't even walk through m
- also just switche to milk, 2oz milk 2 oz water. all the same foods the family eats.
- I'm 18 and pregnant with my second baby now, i'm also still breastfeeding my toddler. Should I consume a bunch more calories cause of my age and since i'm still breastfeeding?I'm pretty skinny as is and had a real hard time keeping weight on with my first baby will it be har
- i have been having cramps really bad and my back hurts and i have been throwing up like crazy i have had a little bit of bleeding and clotsim so scared i have been crying all day and all night because this is my first pregnancy and im 6 we
- I just found out i'm pregnant again (yeah!!), but i'm still breastfeeding my 17 month old son. Is it okay??
- Ever since my second trimester I love orange juice. Ive been drinking atleast a glass a day is this
- OK...so there are a couple things. First of all, I took a test on July 5th and it was negative, and
- I am 26 weeks pregnant with twins and I just can't get comfy in bed. My back and belly hurt so bad,
- i have resently started cughing hard i dont know if due to allergies or something else, it does not
- I am 12 weeks pregnant and I feel like shit. Sorry for my language but that's how I feel. I don't
- They've been so bad that I've pretty much been in tears from the pain while simultaneously heaving u
- My sister has missed her period for two months she has no idea what is going on she is not on birth
- this is my first pregnancy, and im fairly young, going to be 19 this sept. the thing is i've always
- Is it better to let yourself tear naturally or have an episiotomy? I'm thinking if you have an episi
- We are banking on my mother-in-law to be providing free daycare so that we can have kids at all (we'
- im 15 weeks and i have alot of headaches i told my doctor and she just says to take tylenol but i get it alot
- How to get your next 9 months off to the best start possible