The nation's top experts say yes. Soothe your baby with their groundbreaking advice
Cut through the confusion with our vaccination guide
Your baby's, um, business is a good guide to her health. We tell you the signs
Protect baby's super soft skin from these five rashes
- How to keep a healthy baby during the winter months
- Simple holiday safety tips for baby proofing your home, including how to decorate the Christmas tree and choose age-appropriate toys. Plus, see popular holiday foods that are also choking hazards.
- How to keep your baby safe on the beach, at the park, and in your own backyard
- The four leading causes of baby injury and death -- and how you can prevent them from happening
- How to help your baby explore her world -- safely
- Our room-by-room, stage-by-stage guide to protecting your child
- How to keep your toddler from toppling
- How can I keep my baby safe at my in-laws unchildproofed house?
- 7 top childhood accidents -- and how to prevent them
- Advice from sleep experts Richard Ferber, William Sears, and Kim West about the best ways to get your infant to bed, based on your parenting style
- How to prevent your baby, toddler, or preschooler from choking
- Simple methods for cutting the cries with solutions using everyday items like vacuums and towels.
- Why are infants still dying from SIDS?
- Experts weigh in on how to handle the biggest bedtime challenges from babyhood on up
- How to get -- and keep -- your baby or toddler on a snooze schedule
- How to save your baby's life during an emergency
- What's your opinion on the current vaccine schedule?
- Recognizing the signs of autism spectrum disorder
- Learn more
- All about the retraction of the autism and vaccine study, autism and the MMR vaccine and immunization safety